High Performance Wheel Bearing, Chassis and Industrial Grease
Royal 98 EP Grease is a premium quality lithium complex EP grease formulated with highly refined base oil and specialty additives to meet severe requirements of automotive wheel bearing, chassis and industrial machinery requirement. The appearance is smooth, somewhat tacky, slightly stringy and blue in color. This grease is capable of operating under wide range of operating conditions from 0°F to 350°F, but has a dropping point of more than 500°F.
• Exceeds the requirement of NLGI GC-LB specification for Automotive Wheel Bearing and Chassis applications
• Outstanding extreme pressure protection
• Wide temperature operability (0 °F to + 350 °F)
• For Medium to high speed bearing with dNm factor 300000-400000
• Superior water resistance and adhesion
• Resists thinning or hardening in bearings, minimizing leakage and maintaining extended life service
• Specialty additives system minimizes chemical deterioration over extended periods of storage and service. Protects steel and copper alloy bearings against rust and corrosion
• Provides effective wear protection for ball joints, drive shafts and other parts subjected to high pressure and shock loading.
• Offers excellent protection low temperature pumpability and high temperature It effectively resists washout and excessive dilution by water, assuring all-weather lubrication
In general, this grease is recommended for extended service in heavy-duty automotive, trucks, buses, farm tractors, construction equipment, high temp wheel bearings (disc brakes), roller & ball bearings, electric motor bearings, throw-out bearings, universal joints, chassis, fifth wheel and other applications. This grease is suitable for medium size high speed bearings. It is a robust multi-purpose grease for a wide range of industrial applications.